Gong cha New Zealand turns 8!
Cheers to 8 incredible years of #BREWINGHAPPINESS! Join us in celebrating Gong cha New Zealand's 8th BIRTHDAY BUBBLE TEA PARTY on August 8th with an unbeatable deal: Get 2 x REG. PEARL MILK TEAS for just $8.80! Don't miss out on this limited-time offer, available in all Gong cha outlets nationwide – mark your calendars and raise a bubble tea with us!
Terms and conditions – $8.80 promotion:
- Validity: The "$8.80 for 2 x Pearl Milk Teas " promotion ("Promotion") is only valid on 8th August 2023.
- Eligible Locations: The Promotion is valid at all 28 Gong cha New Zealand stores ("Stores").
- In-Store Redemption: The Promotion is only valid for in-store purchases and cannot be redeemed online or through any other means.
- Exclusion of Other Offers: The redemption of this Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, or promotions.
- Exclusion of Loyalty Stamp Collection: The loyalty stamp collection is not valid for this Promotion. No stamps will be awarded or redeemed for drinks purchased as part of this Promotion.
- Disputes: In the event of any disputes or disagreements, Gong cha New Zealand retains the sole discretion to make the final decision, which shall be binding and not subject to appeal.
By participating in the Promotion, customers signify their agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Gong cha New Zealand reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
Terms and conditions – Selfie competition:
- Eligibility: The "Post a Selfie and Win 1 of 8 x $80 Gong cha Gift Cards" competition ("Competition") is open to all residents of New Zealand aged 18 and above ("Participants"). Employees of Gong chaNew Zealand and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Entry: To enter the Competition, Participants must post a selfie with their favorite Gong Cha drink on their personal Instagram or Facebook account between the dates of 8th August 2023 and 22nd August 2023, using the hashtag #GongchaNZBirthdayBash. Only entries posted within this competition period will be considered valid.
- Intellectual Property: By entering the Competition, Participants agree to grant Gong cha New Zealand the non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use their submitted photos for marketing and promotional purposes, including but not limited to social media, website, and advertising materials.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the Competition will be chosen at random by Gong cha New Zealand. The decision of Gong cha New Zealand is final and binding. The winner will be announced on Gong cha New Zealand's official Instagram and Facebook accounts within 5 business days after the competition period ends.
- Prize Claim: The winner of the Competition must contact Gong cha New Zealand within 10 business days from the date of the winner announcement to claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture and a new winner may be selected.
- Disputes: In the event of any disputes or disagreements, Gong cha New Zealand reserves the right to make the final decision, which shall be binding and not subject to appeal.
- Release of Liability: By participating in the Competition, Participants release Gong cha New Zealand, its affiliates, directors, employees, and agents from any and all liability arising from or related to the Competition, including but not limited to any loss, damage, or injury caused by participation in the Competition or acceptance and use of the prize.
- Governing Law: The Competition and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
- Promotion: This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Participants acknowledge that they are providing their information to Gong cha New Zealand and not to Instagram or Facebook.
By entering the Competition, Participants signify their agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Gong cha New Zealand reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Competition at any time without prior notice.